Monday, August 24, 2009

So it continues...

Here I am...a week into the new eating habits!
I've been doing well. I had some moments of weakness over the weekend...had ice cream with Logan Saturday night...something else but I can't remember!
Last night, I prepared my egg beaters for the week for breakfast. I also prepped my lunches for the week. Salad with chicken, cheese, cukes, and green peppers. I did pretty good today. Had a yogurt for my morning snack and a Special K bar for an afternoon snack.
Now, I had NO Crystal Light today. That is mostly due to me being so incredibly busy at work today, I honestly didn't even think about it. I automatically went to a Diet Pepsi for lunch, (which I haven't done for a week) without even thinking!! That bothered me, but didn't didn't have the time to think about it.
I had some Chop Suey tonight with hamburger, green peppers and onions. Probably not the best thing to eat, but I am on a tight budget this week and it's cheap and I can get at least 3 meals from it!
I went swimming over the weekend with Logan. That was my first time this year, so that was some good exercise.
I still need to take my measurements! I keep forgetting about that!
Hopefully I will be joining Weight Watchers soon at work with a bunch of co-workers and keep this weight loss thing going!

No comments:

Post a Comment