Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 2 - So it begins...

Today wasn't so bad! I ate better today than I have in awhile! I had a banana and salad for lunch. I wasn't craving the "bad foods".

The only thing that seemed to follow me was a slight headache and the constant feeling of being hungry! I was so hungry this afternoon, which is telling me I didn't do something right today, so I need to re-evalulate what I did. Hungry as in the paper on my desk was starting to look really good! I went to Hannaford after work and picked up some snacks, which I didn't have today, so that should solve it! I only drank 1/20oz bottle of Diet Pepsi---I usually suck down 2 at work! I drank water, well, Crystal Light all day, 40oz total. I was peeing a lot and it wasn't yellow!


OK, so here are the dreaded pictures that prompted me to start this blog:



Now, this is NOT the picture that led me to cry. I also want to mention that even publishing these photos is EXTREMELY embarrasing. I am mortifed that I am doing it, however, this is my road to weight loss.
For the photo that sent me into shock, it is below:


Yes, I am the one in red, towering over everyone, with the fat ass. I was MORTIFIED!!! I had no idea that's how I looked from behind. It is truly disgusting! I can't help my height, however, I can do something about my weight. I will admit, my jeans are just too big, and I figure if I had a tighter pair on, I would have EASILY looked 100lbs lighter...LOL.

I almost deleted these photos from the blog...I had to talk myself out of it.

My plan for tomorrow is to get up and walk in the AM before it gets hot. I just made my egg beaters for breakfast for the rest of the week. I am armed with my healthy snacks to curb hunger in the afternoon. Another salad for lunch! I am surprised that my body didn't reject the salad I ate today. I probably put it into shock eating roughage!

I am going to the farmers market this weekend with a friend from work and I plan to pick up lots of fruits and vegatables.

Again...not as hard as I thought...but I am only on Day 1.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment