Sunday, September 13, 2009

The World is full of cakes and pies, so when you get tempted, don't act surprised!

Well, here I am! Still on the path to eating better.


Boy, is it hard. Have I said that already? I am feeling very discouraged right now, however, there is a part of me thinking, "Why do I let food control my life? I don't let anything else control my life. I am a strong, intelligent and independant woman." Would it be easier to have a nicotine, drug or alcohol addiction? I wouldn't know...my addition is food.


I've been doing alright. I had a friend over today and we made dough boys...sigh. I couldn't help myself, I had to eat a couple. Drizzled...key word here is drizzled, with chocolate and caramel. In the past, it would have bathed in it.


I find it easier to be on track while I'm at work or when Logan is home. Everyone at work is so supportive and always asking how I'm doing and I really appreciate that.


I still need to do my measurements. I've been on this new eating adventure for about a month now and I feel better. I have improved my breakfast options drastically, as well as lunch and dinner. When Logan is home, I really stay on track so that he sees that I'm eating better and I think he has noticed. He questioned my there were so many vegatables in the 'fridge a couple of weeks ago!


I sometimes wonder if I'm destined to be fat? It's bad enough I'm so damn tall, but to be fat on top of that. People usually do a double take. I can't do anything about my height...I can do something about my weight...and I am trying.


Thanks for reading and keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment